Dear Concerned Customer,
With COVID-19 taking center stage all over the world, we are asking for your support regarding cancelling your confirmed summer reservation for 2020. With nine weeks remaining until the start of our summer season, we are seeking your support to wait to see what transpires with COVID-19 and how this will impact our lives and our 2020 Summer Season, specifically relating to cancelling/refunding advance deposits or as a few have requested moving their 2020 reservations to the 2021 Season.
Please give us until April 30, 2020, as we kindly ask for your patience during these uncertain times, and trust we will all be better prepared to handle with certainty changes to existing reservations for 2020. For those who insist on cancelling it will be done based upon the posted cancellation clause found on your confirmation.
We thank everyone in advance for your understanding.
Le Boot Oceanfront Suites